The strap assembly of our watches is designed so that you can make the change yourself following a simple procedure. Straps can be sent directly to your shipping address (shipping costs apply). If you are interested in exchanging a strap, please contact our customer service at email@example.com, and they can help you place your order and provide details on the exchange process. If you have questions about the warranty for the strap, please see our policy. If the replacement is not covered under the warranty, an additional nominal cost will apply. If you have any questions or concerns related to this topic, please contact us and we will be more than happy to help.
* Our products are made from plywood for normal use but can not support loads that are not designed for.
* Our wood products are treated with a mixture of oils and organic waxes that protect the wood; if your frame begins to feel a little dry is recommended to apply failing beeswax and cocoa butter.
* Do not immerse in water. * Save your products in its provided suitcase and in a safe place.
* Always clean the glasses with microfiber bag that comes with it to avoid scraping.
* Sunglasses are not suitable for direct viewing in the sun and exposure to artificial UV radiation or when driving in dark conditions.
Sunglasses have UV 400 protection and 100% guaranteed glasses and comes with latest technology, all quality standards and traceability offered by one of the largest optical in Latin America.
The ophthalmic lens are neutral (no formula), which allows the customer go to their optical center for manufactured their formulated lens (see indications in customer service).
The preparation of the ophthalmic lens mount must adhere to the exact design of the neutral lens. The lens assembly and disassembly must be done with great care not to cut or break the frame, in case you find some resistance to hold the lens is recommended to lower a bit dimension to the lens and beveled according to the size of the slot.
* Applies only for ophthalmic frames